Friday, November 7, 2008

I want a successful President Obama

I know some found my endorsement of Pres. Elect Obama to be less then honest, but it is actually how I feel. I want him to be successful and thus end the rift that still lives in the dark corners of this country. However, I still have my doubts. The chief of staff he has picked is a partisian politician. It's okay, just don't act like you are a bipartisian guy, then surround yourself with partisians.

I want the new administration to be successful internationally and have economic success at home, unlike many Democrats who believe what is bad for America is good for their party, I want America to be strong and successful first and then my politics second. However, I don't want peace by weakening our power and influence internationally. I don't believe that many of the campaign's issues will be successful in a weakened economy. I also don't believe their economic plan will do anything to improve our economy and only natural forces will revive it.

© WithComment.com 2008

No comments: